You May be Wondering Why Website Content is so Important. As Content Developers, We'd Like to Share Some Insight:
- Content is the foundation for everything you hope to accomplish online.
- For service-based companies, content will validate your expertise, and help to differentiate you from your competitors.
- Content will enable customers/clients to understand the benefits of your service or product offering.
- Content is the basis for establishing a comprehensive keyword footprint for search engine optimization, since every page of unique content improves the likelihood your Website will rank well on search engines under diverse keyword phrases.
- Every search engine optimized content page increases your online visibility, exponentially.
- Content can engage or dissuade potential customers/clients, so be sure your content is customer-centric and benefit-laden.
- Detailed product information will encourage sales.
- Search engines rank Websites in part, based on content quality. Content should also be fresh, never stagnant.
- Search engines deliver query-relevant content. If your company developed its Website 5 years ago and it hasn’t been updated since, it is clearly outdated. Google will not be a fan!
- The #1 element of Google’s ranking algorithm is content! Although Google’s algorithm has changed over time, the value of information has never changed! Why? The role of a search engine is to deliver relevant, timely, and comprehensive results based on a user’s query. If your content does not support a query, or your site is stagnant, Google will opt to rank other Websites ahead of yours.
- We can go on and on, but you get the picture!
Writing Content from the Perspective of Content Developers
As content developers, it’s been our experience that companies recognize content value, but simply don’t have the time or internal resources to produce content. Although this is a justifiable reason, Google doesn’t care! So, what’s a company to do?
Doing nothing, will produce nothing! The InterCon team can help! Our team consists of savvy marketers, SEO specialists, content developers, proofers, analysts and more. We can create content for any business, within any industry… and we have! So, if your company needs content developers, give us a call at 440.514.3666 or complete the online form and we will respond within 2-4 hours!
- Website content
- Blog content
- Social media posts
- Press releases
- Radio, TV ad spots
- Anything that requires words!!
Let’s begin the conversation!